Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Welcome to my new blog...


There are likely millions of blogs, covering every topic under the sun, over the sun, about the sun, beyond the sun, beyond the suns of other planets, etc, etc, etc. What makes mine different? The brilliant poetic sound devices in the title? Probably not. In fact, what I say is different about my blog is likely seen in a myriad of other blogs all over the blogosphere. I do not claim to be more creative, more intuitive, more flashy, or more of anything else than anyone else. All I want to do is present different topics to stimulate readers’ cerebrums, topics that aren’t necessarily controversial or being heavily tweeted.
If you like to think, to ruminate, to philosophate, then you’ve found an interesting place to sojourn briefly. If you like what I’m doing here, share my blog with your friends and give me a +1. Feel free to comment, but anyone who wishes to rant, yell, degrade, slur, slander, or anything else negative is not welcome. I want an open forum for intelligent discussion. If you have ideas for an article, or constructive criticism about something I’ve said, I would love to hear it.
Thanks for stopping by and giving me a little bit of your day. Time is precious, and your few minutes with me is duly appreciated.

-Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment